Lac Seul First Nation is seeking a Finance Administrator. Under the direction of the Finance Manager, the Finance Administrator is responsible for allocating funds from OFNLP, Mining Partners and Indian Affairs and allocating the funds into all departments, which include health, community development, education and economic development.
- Diploma in accounting with a minimum of three years of work related experience or an extensive accounting background with a minimum of five years of work related experience
- Strong understanding of the community cultural and political environment within the LSFN
- Excellent skills in computerized accounting programs, accounts payable and accounts receivables
- Extensive skills in the preparation of financial statements and preparation of financial audit requirements
- All accounting matters including financial systems, record keeping, analysis and reporting
- Valid Ontario Class G Driver’s License with access to a vehicle
Location: Lac Seul, Ontario
Salary will be based on experience and qualifications.
Please submit a letter of application along with a resume, and written permission for LSFN Human Resources to contact three employment references, (two most recent supervisors) must be provided. LSFN requires Criminal Reference Check from those offered positions. Please mail, fax or drop off application to:
Lac Seul First Nation
P.O. Box 100, Lac Seul Ontario P0V 1X0
Attention: c/o HR Dept.
Fax #: (807) 582-3585
Deadline for applications is July 29, 2016 by 4:00 pm.
Only those being offered an interview will be contacted
For more information call 807-582-3503.