- We have an annual budget of $29 million.
- Lac Seul First Nation employs 143 full time employees.
- When counting seasonal and casual employees, that number jumps to 195.
- 15 employees have worked for Lac Seul for over 16 years!
- We are involved in numerous ventures and partnerships. These include:
- Limited Partnership Agreements: Migizi L.P, Moncrief Construction L.P., Tim Horton’s L.P., Lac Seul General Partner L.P., Yellowbird Construction, and Ontario Power Generation L.P.
- Joint Venture Agreements: Ackewance L.P., Chibougamau L.P., and Domco Food Services L.P.
Social Chris Lawson, Social Director
Public Works / O&M William Quedent, Operations & Maintenance Manager
Ke-nawind Housing David Gordon, Housing Manager
Employment & Training Sam Manitowabi, Director of Employment and Training
Lac Seul Events Centre Barry King, Events Centre Manager
Education Jennifer Manitowabi, Education Director/Principal
Health Leroy Quoquat, Health Director
Ontario Works Donna Ningewance, Acting Ontario Works Supervisor
Finance Grace Strang, Finance Manager
Human Resources Dorothy Trout, HR Manager